- Phone: (813) 626-5383
- Mailing Address: 11605 U.S. Hwy 92 East, Seffner, FL 33584
- Senior Pastor: Will Beauchamp
We would like to thank you for your interest in the Bethesda RV Park. We hope the information found here will help answer any questions you might have regarding our campground.
To be respectful of your time, we want to provide you with some basic information about our RV park that makes it unique to other campgrounds:
(1) Bethesda RV Park is a ministry of the First Free Will Baptist Church of Tampa, located at 11605 Hwy 92 E in Seffner, FL. Currently, all of our residents attend our church faithfully, and we ask that all new campers visit our place of worship at least two times within the first week of their stay. Our desire is to see the campground consist of a growing body of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, and we believe that faithful attendance to the Lord’s house is essential for the people of God.
(2) The RV park is also located on the same property as our Christian school, Seffner Christian Academy. Because of this, we require all new residents to allow us to complete a background check, as we are committed to ensuring the protection and safety of our SCA students.
(3) All persons staying at the RV park must be 55 years or older.
(4) Each applicant is required to read and sign our policy manuals, as well as our Statement of Faith.
To obtain these documents, you can click the buttons above. Print and fill out each document. Upon completion, these documents can be turned in to our church office or emailed to our church secretary, Peggy Drumm, at This information will be reviewed and a meeting will be scheduled to provide further instructions on the status of your application. You can also look at our site vacancies and availability by clicking here for possible reservations.
(4) Park amenities include
50 full hook-up campsites
30 and 50 amp electrical services provided, as well as water and sewer
Centralized ADA compliant bath and shower facility
Air-conditioned 1,225 square feet recreation/meeting building
Paved and controlled site access
Ability to accommodate all RV sizes and options
Occupancy costs - $490 per month, $275 per week, $40 daily
(5) If you would like to speak to someone by phone, please call (813) 330-0389.
(6) Lastly, we feel that it is important that you know that our campground was just officially opened in January of 2020, so we are still in the beginning stages of “ironing out the kinks” in our procedures. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we walk through this process together.
Again, we want to thank you for considering Bethesda RV Park for your campground residency, and we pray that God will continue to bless our efforts to honor Him in all we do!
First Free Will Baptist Church Leadership